Following on Twitter

I am not sure if you are meant to do this but i have spent 30 mins searching for people and following them. Is this right? But is is so cool that you can find weird and wonderful people on this site. When my cursor is in the search box, my mind goes blank and yet I could be a the car tomorrow and I will have 50 people who I would like to follow.

Now the question I put out there. Is it ok to randomly contact people on here? A situation for you. I am following Snoop Dogg. Now would Snoop mind if i sent him a message and would i get a response? Surely Twitter has become a stalkers best friend as there is no way of controlling who has an account and who follows you.

I think what I am going to have to do is send Snoop a message, publicly of course and see if he reply's. If he does we are friends, if he does not, he is only using me to boost his numbers up.

Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...