A little goal for me....

I have noticed that my blogs are coming up very high in search results, which is very good. So what my plan is to  get my blog "Scabenga" on the first page of Google for the search term Bars in Earlsfield. Now why am I choosing this specific search term, just cause I can.

This is the current search results for Bars in London : http://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=bars+in+earlsfield

Through me writing about all the Bars in Earlsfield, I will have more content about the topic that the sites currently there so in theory I should feature. I will be using Meta Tags in my site on the certain posts about the bars to help get found in the search engines but that is all. I am looking top get featured on content alone.

Wish me luck

powered by Scabenga

2 comments:

  1. Scaramuosh scaramuosh can you do the Scabenga!
    Gallileo . . . Oh oh oh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...