What has been going on in my life....

So I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front and this is down to a few things...let me tell you about them. 


Firstly I have been gyming and playing a lot of squash. I am getting back into the exercise thing. Getting "The Body of Zeus" back. As well as hitting the weights I am getting back in to squash and I have noticed my game improving. Do not get my wrong I will not be playing in the world championship but I will definitely start beating people who are better than me. Thinking about it, Anthony and I have hitting the gym at least 5 days a week. NO drinking during the week any more. 


During the weekends, I have been have been going out. Last weekend I was in Yorkshire for my cousins birthday. She had booked out these cabins on a small lake. The cabins were awesome. Well presented and all had a jacuzzi. A remedy for disaster. The weekend had all the elements of a good weekend. There was lots of booze, mankini pictures, dress up Saturday and naked jacuzzi. I must say it was awesome but I felt so rough after that, it took 3/4 days after to get over it all. 


The weekend that has just past was quiet and hectic all in one. Quiet as in did not go out so much but hectic cause we drank so much on Saturday night. Thank you Travis for that.

March is coming up and it is my birthday coming up. Yes I will be 29 years old, wow where has the time gone? I am not sure what i am doing yet but will do something for the weekend of the 12th. What else is happening in March????

There is "Steak and Blowjob day". Yes this is a really holiday not just a Craig holiday. Click on the link and check it out. haha. Everyone must get involved.

So if you are not in London and you will not seeing me, please send my presents in the post, recorded mail just to make sure that I get it. email me if you need my address. :)

That's all folks. I will be back shortly..

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...