The weekend is upon us. What you doing?

Its lunch time on Friday, you know what that means....Its almost the weekend. I am so looking forward to it. I have had a hard weekend and a big wind down is in order. So tonight I will be having a well earned drink at one of the bars in Earlsfield with a couple of brothers and I do not mean "brothers" like guys from one of the gangs in America, they literally are brothers.

The night will start off slowly as a normal night does but with the intention of pushing the boundaries of mother nature. It could be a long night with the the need of a late opening bar. There are only two to choose...which one will be decided in due course.

Saturday nothing is planned, yet. I nice lie in will be part of the Friday night package. A trip to the gym might be in order, throw some weights around and then all the excess alcohol will be out of my system and will be ready for what Saturday night has in order. I am hoping nothing special so I have a full Sunday to do me stuff.

If you have any exciting ideas for things to do, get in touch...

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...