Bar 366 - Bars in Earlsfield

Bars in Earlsfield

After a few weekends out in Earlsvegas, I thought I would give my opinion of another bar that I have been drinking in, Bar 366. Now you would never catch me in the bar before 12pm at night. It has never for me been a beginning of the night bar but always an end of the night bar due to their late license.

So the time is 00.34, we have just left one bar and are looking to carry on the night. We arrive at Bar 366, we are welcomed in and you see the bar, mirrors, people dancing, and from your initial view it seems like a long bar but it is deceiving. You order you drinks accompanied with a Jaeger bomb or 2. We all head to the dance carry enough booze to get an Irish sailor drunk. Now this is when the night really gets messy. The dj's pushing the over played dance tunes but that is OK as you do not care and you start shaking hoof.

From that point , I do not know why but I seem to lose memories of the night but from the pictures that are always taken prove that we have a good night.

If you are about and need a place to finish the night, I would recommend that you have a drink there. If you have drunk there in the early part of the night, please comment and let us know you thoughts.

powered by Scabenga

3 comments:

  1. I drink in 366 all the time and love the place, so I am probably a bit biased!

    The new refurb is amazing, it is engaging and fun!

    I love the cocktails, especially the Blackberry Mojito! Just ask the bar man what you like and they will craft you an amazing cocktail!

    The service is brilliant and I generally end up starting in 366 and ending the night there in a bit of a blur....

    Try it straight after work, its just as good and you can chill in the Garden

    I personally love the Jazz night on a Wednesday.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink in Bar 366 all the time. My favorite night is Thursdays as they have amazing entertainment, I have seen Burlesque, contortionist, electro swing music, The Red Hot Grind Show, Quartet Jazz Band, I think that is it.

    I love the cocktails and the service is amazing.

    I prefer to go bar 366 earlier in the evening when it is busy but not manic, which it gets around 12.30am.

    You must try it early so you can enjoy the cocktails.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scabenga,

    Thank you for your blog about Bar 366 Earlsfield, one of my customers told me about it.

    We would like ot invite you and a friend to sample Bar 366's amazing selection of cocktails, wines, spirits and beers, other than a Friday and Saturday night after midnight, I think you would be surprised.

    Please email Mick@circlebar.co.uk and will ensure you enjpy some of our drinks on the house.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    thanks

    Mick
    Bar 366 Earlsfield

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...