Miss Qs - Pool in Earls Court

I am like a lot of people out there, guys and girls who like a good game of pool but don't play so often because most of the clubs are dirty, have a bad image and the clientèle are not so up there with my taste of people. But wait people I have found a club that has good table, staff are friendly and they have events going on at the venue all around pool. 

The club is Miss Q's and they are in Earls Court. The club has recently been taken over and had a refurb so it is very clean and smart. They have 3 pool tables, bar with coaktails, a restaurant and it turns into a nightclub in the evenings. I have been here and I will definitely be going back for pool and the events. 

I have blogged before about an event that they had at Miss Q's before and it is becoming a regular event  at the venue. They also have comedy nights, Live lounge nights, pool competitions and dj's playing over the weekend. 

If you are in the area and are looking for something to do or fancy playing a couple of games of pool over beers, this is the place. 

powered by Scabenga

1 comment:

  1. Hi very thanks to the person who made this post, this was very informative for me. Great website...and cool article man...thanx for the great post...keep

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...