The only way to go camping...

Now I have seen some very cool things in my life and I think I have come across another very cool idea and I definitely think that I will come across these in the jungle or on a holiday trip somewhere. They are tents with a difference, the tents are bubble hence their name The Bubble Room. What a great idea, you hole camping experience is changed because you can now see the world, the night skies and you can also see the wild animals who are circling you tent at night. How cool is that!!!

Now I can hear all of you thinking that you would like to get one of these for you festivals the coming summer but one of these pop-up dwellings costs about $9,000 to $17,000, depending on which model and extras you choose. I am guessing that this will be out of you weekend festival budget but if you have a plot of land which you visit often with you girlfriend or family then get one. I also know a certain couple who might be very interested in this product. We shall wee what happens. 

This is glamping at its best....

powered by Scabenga




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...