Jamie Eason - What an athlete

I come to you today with a bio of an athlete. She was brought to my attention by an average bangist but one who has a keen eye for talent. He sent me an image for Booty Friday and I was shocked and I sat in awe of the talents of this lady. So I though I would share her top all of you.

Her name is Jamie Eason. A former NFL Cheerleader and winner of the World's Fittest Model competition. An achievement in it's own right. She has been the featured subject and cover girl on many fitness and women’s magazines. 


Now I would like to share some images of Jamie so you can see what I am talking about and see for you self how great an athlete she is. I have also added a video for you to have a look at below the pictures. Hold onto your chairs....












powered by Scabenga

2 comments:

  1. Whoever brought Jamie Eason to your attention is a true bangist! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...