Celebrity High Five to Justin Bieber

As some of you might know I do not follow celebrity gossip, I think it is stupid and it is for people who are brain dead and have no lives of their own and have to live through rich and stupid people but once in a while there come a person who interests me and his name is Justin Bieber

Now why am I throwing a massive high five for the chap? 

Well Justin is only 17 years old and some would say that he has conquered the world with his boyish good looks. Now Justin is punching above his weight by hooking up with a Selena Gomez. She is going to be 19 years old this year and quite fit I must say.

Now some of you might not of know this about Justin but he hired a flirting coach much like Hitch (from the movie) and it seems to be working. 

So this is why he deserves a HIGH FIVE.

powered by Scabenga 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...