Scabenga - The new era of me

Now the hangover has gone and I am into my first day of being 29, I have been thinking about where I am and what I am doing with myself and a few noticeable areas have been flagged up and are needing some TLC and accessing my situation. 

Some of you might know I have been in a bit of a weird place and this is due to a number of factors, some personal and some work oriented. So as of now I will be addressing these quite strongly. I have come to the conclusion that I should not be sad or depressed about them and I must look to the future and I should focus on the silver lining rather than the grey cloud. Now I have already started changing my ways of thinking, the ways of doing business and how I address my personal life. More details to come as they unfold. 

Also I have been thinking about what the hell am I doing in the UK? I have been here over 9 years now and to be honest I have had enough of it. The weather is shit, the place is way to expensive, I am not moving forward in terms of business so I am thinking I might look else where. I am not saying that if I move to another country I will get a career, what I am saying is that the idea of being in a new country will excite me to strive to enjoy life again because I have not been enjoying for the past 6 month or so. Now I have not decide that I am leaving yet but I will be getting my affairs in place to move soon...... more to be announced as it unfolds. 

With regards to going out as well, I will be cutting this down as well. I am not getting anything from going to bars, getting drunk and waking up with a hangover and finding out that you have wasted a lot of money for nothing. So as of now I will only go out once a month for a general drink and if there is an occasion. I think there are a few people in the same boat but do get in contact if you have any exciting ideas but do not call me to come out and drink for no special reason. 

This is all for now.... x

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...