Advertising Scarborough - I Get your business online.co.uk

I have been working in advertising for a number of years now and have dealt with different forms of advertising. Now there are a number of ways of getting your business in front of you ideal clients, some can be done for free and some you will end up paying lot for. 


I get asked by business what can I do to get my business seen and I always reply get the basics right. Now a lot of advertising companies do not offer the basics, they think that should be down to the business themselves but I have found one business that does the basics for you. I Get your business online.co.uk. They operate out of Scarborough. 


Their services range from creating a website, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, Google places, Youtube profiles, Qype account, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Flickr and creating a blog for your business. These are the main places where potential clients are looking for business and if you are not being seen then you do not stand a chance.  


If you are a Start up business then you definitely have to speak with them and let them help you with setting up you online presence. 


To contact:
tel: 075 3131 7468
email: mrmarksimpson@gmail.com
web: click here
Facebook: click here



powered by Scabenga

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...