The next chapter...

So there comes a time when everyone has to start a new chapter in your life and start moving in a new direction. This new direction might be a new job, it might be a new girlfriend or even getting over an old flame and it might even be moving to a new town, city or country. What ever it maybe, change is good.

You get these feelings in the pit of your stomach that something is changing but you are not sure what, almost like a sixth sense. I guess you just have too grab the bull by the horns and run with it.

I am getting that feeling, something is changing, I'd like to assume it is for the best but only time will tell but if anyone knows what my new direction is please let me know.

Happy last day of the month

powered by Scabenga

1 comment:

  1. Hi very thanks to the person who made this post, this was very informative for me. Great website...and cool article man...thanx for the great post...keep

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...