Bars In Wimbledon

Bars In Wimbledon

Now I normally I am happy go lucky, bit of humour on Scabenga but today I have a bit of a grip about the State of Wimbledon on a whole and the bars and clubs in the area as well. I am not sure if any of you have noticed this but I have seen a lof of chavs moving into the area and with the chavs comes trouble. I am not judging, I am looking at chavs as a whole and the reputation that they have built for themselves. The saying "You make you bed, you sleep  in it". 

With regards to the Bars in Wimbledon, they are filling up with these chav people and I will be honest with you, they are not nice to drink, party with and I am not wanting to go out there as I am just not having fun any more. Some bars that I am talking about are Edwards, Po Na Na, Watershed, Henry J beans and to some extent Slug @ Wimbledon. To be honest Slug is the last bar that I will go to in Wimbledon as I do not want to give them my money any more....Fuck them. 

I found this page on Facbook and I think it is very relevant to this post, it is titled Ban Chavs. Please, lets all like it and let these bastards know that they are not liked. 

Have fun in Wimbledon.....NOT

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...