Scabenga: Bars in Earlsfield

If you are looking for a guide to all the Bars in Earlsfield then keep posted. I will be reviewing them on by one and giving you a full breakdown of the good, the bad and the just do not enter Bars in the Earlsfield area.

From what I can see there is 14 bars that need to be reviewed and discussed by me, for the greater good of all people entering this fine part of London. I will admit that I have not been in all of the bars, the reasons for this can vary. Some of the bars just do not have the wow factor, some are boring, some are just nasty and I would not recommend them to the guy who almost hit me with his car the other day. 

Just to let you know I will not be making up reviews about the bars that I visit in Earlsfield, if I have been there you will hear about what my initial thoughts were and what I felt. If I have not been there I will give you my opinion of the bar from outside impression and information that I have received my friends and other punters. 

powered by Scabenga


2 comments:

  1. Where to begin?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not try http://www.scabenga.co.uk/2011/02/wandle-bars-in-earlsfield.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...