Today I am the road.

Today I am working out of the office. This is new for me as I am normally office based. So laptop in hand and all the information I need to take on the world.

What am I doing I hear you ask. Well I am visiting clients and going through Bullseyehub. Some clients prefer top see you rather than discuss over the phone and to be honest it is a high closing rate to see them face to face.

Today I have arranged 3 visits and 3 completely different venues. The first is Yates in Leicester Square. The second is known for being a rock venue with a very strong comedy vibe as well, so that could be a good account. The third is a venue with something on every night, and the events range from 2-4-1 specials to live music.

I will come back and let you know what the feedback is.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...