The Life of Riley

So to keep you all up dated with what I am doing with my life.

As most of you know I have been working for an events company called Bullseyehub and it has been good, sometimes stressful but all in all I have enjoyed working here but as with all things everything must come to an end and my time is done for the time being. The reason I am leaving is for personal reasons, I have decided to take a break from sales and get away from monthly targets which over time can take it out of you. 

I have decided to get completely away from sale and I will be working with Jan at All Thingz Green. I will be working with him for the summer. Hopefully the weather stays like it is now as it is awesome. It will be good for me, no targets that you have to hit everyday and month and I know that it will be hard work but the benefits are that I will get fit, hopefully catch a tan (with all the sun we are going to have) and regain my drive for sales and when I get back into the game, I will be hungrier than ever and destroy all targets in front of me.

So this is where I am at the moment with work and hopefully it will transpire to personal life as well.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...