Working with All Thingz Green

So as you all might know I am now working with All Thingz Green and everything is going great. We have been Fencing, paving and turfing and doing some good old fashion garden maintenance. Since I started the weather has been Fantastic and yes I have been catching some rays and there is some colour gracing my skin. You all are going to be jealous of my tan.

Now something that I am getting used to is the hard work and I have been feeling knackered working with Jan but it is a good knackered, you feel like you have achieved something with your day. I am also gonna keep going to gym as The Body of Zeus is a key factor in the working with ATG.

Keeping you posted.....

Also if you want to check out Scabenga Girls as there is some hotness to be viewed.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...