Sunday Sessions - Are they good for you?

The term Sunday session is sinonimos with good times. I am not sure why but I seem to be finding myself having more and more of the Sunday sesh's and The question I put to you is "Are they good for you?"


I am not saying that spending time surrounded by mates is a bad thing, on the contrary it is pleasure but Sunday are school nights and my friends like to drink.... a lot. I remember when I was younger, running around the UK at the tender age of 18 or 19, there were no such things as hangovers and in actual fact the only noticeable affect of a night out when you were young is smelling of booze. 


Right now I do not handle the hangovers so well. I forget to set alarm clocks, charge the phone and it always ends up that you are late to work and that is never a good start for the week ahead. 


I would like some feedback from you on this topic and if you would like to discuss this with me I will be in the pub on Sunday.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...