Going Forward....

Ok some of you might of know that I have not been in a good mood for the beginning of the month / year. I have been very low and down about a lot of things in my life, my situation and relationships. I have decided that i need to get out of this blip in my life. So I have decided to to do just this.

I was told by someone close to me to get on with my life and that is exactly what I am going to do. I can not live in the past, I have to be living for the now and looking for the future. I am taking someone's advice which is hard for me as I am now going forward and it feels as if I am leaving everything that I had behind and I am torn because I do not want to lose what I had with a special person.

So going forward what am I going to be doing??? Well first things first I need to get back into shape. One because I will get a better body but it is good for mind. Secondly need to be more active and I mean active in doing activities that you do not necessarily need to drink at. Examples are doing dinner, movies, going to events (that reminds me I must do more through work because I deal with events on a daily basis), Also I want to do more with friends and that will probably mean drinking but not all the time.

What am I looking for to in the future. I am going up for my cousins birthday in Yorkshire to a lodge. 3 days in a lodge drinking and being fools  is something different. It is not London which is nice. To much London can definitely get you down.  

I will keep you posted with what is going on in blogs to come...

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...