Blog Stuff

So going for in the new year, some things need to change with in me. I need to stop being so generous and spending money and getting nothing in return. The money which I am spending is going on my friends and it just feels like I am not getting it in return, so I feel like I am getting used and that is not good. I always end up skint at the end of each month with nothing saved. This shit has to stop....

I have to stop drinking so much as I am getting fat, lazy and feel sluggish. This is not good. I used to be fit and toned not I do not have any shape. So going forth I am going to start doing some kind of exercise. I have dumbbells in my room which I will start using as well as doing the standard in home exercises that are at my means. This shit has to get better as I am going home and need to have some sort of body shape on me...

2011 has to be a good year for me, I need it to be as I have lots I need to do.

Come on Craig...

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...