Detox January

So as it is a new year and my body is at an all time low, the time has come to do what every beer drinking goer hates, DETOX, Yes I said it, I am on detox for the month of January. What does that mean, well it is quite simple really. I will not be drinking alcohol and will be eating healthy as well (vegetables with dinner).

So fare it has been quite easy. Had veg last night with home cook roast pork which was lovely by the way but the real problem will come as the week comes to an end when the tests and calls come asking "what are we doing tonight?" This is where the will power will have to come in order. The answer to the texts will be silence, to the calls my reply will be NO.

Will my thinking work I do not know but i sure hope so. As it is only Wednesday I am quietly confident that I can do it. I shall keep you posted.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...