Movida Nightclub in London

If I had to ask you do you know Movida Nightclub, most if not all of you would answer Yes. I have ventured to this club twice and I have two things to say about it. One it is very pretentious and two is the women are stunning. I say pretentious because I hate the fact that you need to be made of money to go there and have a good time, when someone can spend what is equivalent to my monthly wages in a single night it makes me a little sick and on the flip side the women that they bring into the club are hot, the type of women that want and will do anything to become a WAG. If you are in there and they see you with a bottle of vodka, you will have a flourish of women wanting to know you and as soon as it is finished they do not want to know you. I will be happy to say that if you can find your future wife at a venue like this I will cut off my left testicle. The women there are not looking for a boyfriend but free booze and a shag at the end of the night...Sluts.

I have put a few images for you see what kind of women go there but beware that they will take you money in the form of booze and shopping....















powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...