Whats next....

So it is the 2nd of January and I will be honest I was feeling a little tender yesterday. Nye was a very good night. We have pre 12pm at my house and then we went through to another friends house and stayed there till 4pm ish and then came back to mine and tried to finish the rest of the booze. I can tell you that we did not succeed in finishing the booze.

Seeing that in is a new year, I am making a few changes....

1. Going to stop drinking for the month of January. Need a detox from this drinking thing.

2. New Facebook profile, need to sort through friends and people who talk shit about me.

That is all I have come up with at the moment but more will be coming as they pop into my head. It is not working so fast at the moment.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...