What the Fuck....

So time is flying and since my last confession here on Scabenga things having been moving at a 100 miles an hour and in life terms that is fast.

So what is going on.... ATG is going well. This working outside is good for body and mind and I can actually say that I have a tan and it is not paid for. No on a serious note, it is doing me the world of justice. I am really enjoying life at the moment which can not be a bad thing.

Body of Zeus, the time has finally come and a few of you will know that this has been a work in progress or a new years resolution that I have never fulfilled but I have been working hard in the gym and playing a lot of squash. All of this and working outside, I am losing belt holes left, right and centre. It is a bit of a worry as I am going to have to buy smaller size shorts and jeans as they are falling off me.

There is much more to tell but to be honest I am packing and need to get on with it..

powered by Scabenga

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo well done Craigy, it's nice to see your life is exactly how you like it to be right now :) x

    X Ballie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...