Club Promoters in London

Now I have been know to have a few nights out in London and majority of the time I will end up at one of the top clubs. Top clubs at the moment will me Chinawhite, Movida, Amika and the list goes on. Now with the whole Celebrity faze that the UK is in all the clubs are pushing the limits here as to who they want in there and they are leaving this up to any Tom, Dick or Harry to bring the creme de la creme of club goers to the venues.

Now I have dealt with some club promoters in the past and I must say majority of them are just idiots. They actually have no idea what they are doing and are giving the Club Promoting Industry a bad name. Promoting is such a hard game and in the past it was who you knew not what you can do online.

Anyone can build a site and get in online. I can do it and if I wanted to I could get onto the first page of Google, wait I have done that. Does that I mean anything about promoting for clubs....NO.

Now I will not name these promoters in question that I am going on about, their time in the limelight will be cut short as with any business if you cant do the job the people will tell you and I believe it will happen to them soon.

To all the club promoters out there who do a good job, hats off to you guys.

That is me on Club Promoters in London

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...