2012 - The year of Scabenga

First off I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope it will be a good one for one and all.

So what does 2012 have in store for me. Well I must say it did start off very well with the welcoming of the year in Victoria Falls (Falls Fest). What a weekend I must say. I did have a slight problem with my plans when I was coming back to the UK. I had to find a new place to live and also a new job, which left me a little worried to say the least and with the help of some wonderful people I have begun my journey...

So I have found a new place to live in Southfields which I will be moving into at the end of January. I too have found a great opportunity with SafeCard. So I will be working for myself in essence but it will provide me a massive platform to grow and enjoy 2012.

So what do I want to do this year??? I have so many ideas




  • The obvious is get back to the gym (Body of Zeus)
  • Get SafeCard SW London up and running (hard work needed)
  • Sort finances
  • Thailand for new years 2012/13
  • I would like to sort out my visa for Aus (by march 2013)
  • Visit my sister in Canada
  • Holiday somewhere with sun in summer (location still to be decided)
  • More to come.......

So I do have many goals for this year and that means alot of work to be done. So if you do not see me for a while out and about you will know why. I will be generating business so I can enjoy my life. 

I will leave you with a quote:
"Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...