Vision Boards

So seeing that 2012 is all about finding myself and new years resolutions, I have been told to look into Vision Boards. Now I have not heard of this before but it is similar to writing a list of things that you want to accomplish. The difference is that it is visual. The idea behind this is that when you are surround yourself with images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live, or where you want to vacation, your life changes to match those images and those desires.

So this is my next project. I want my own vision board and my own desires and wants....

So this is what I will be doing this weekend. I will keep you posted with my progress and also when it is done I will let you have a peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...