Getting out of London

So I was away this weekend, Yes I got out of London and went to visit friends of mine who live in Gloucester and wowie was it exactly what I needed to clear my head.  

I have passed through Gloucester once or twice in my life and I must say it is a lovely place. It is farming territory so there are all the fields and very green. The air tasted better that smoggy London. 

We arrived on Friday night and the trip was good except the M25 (what's new) we got there in 2.5hrs. What was nice on arrival was a cold beer waiting and some hot food. What lovely hosts they are. 


Saturday was the rugby, some important games were played. New Zealand destroyed France and England had a great game too. After the games and some beers we were to go and set up our decoys for Pigeon hunting (its ok cause they are vermon). We were the great white hunters with our shot guns in hand. Unfortunately we were not in the flight path for the birds so it was a bit scarce but we did get 3. Which is ok. 

I am back now and I do feel refreshed and ready to hit the coming week with a bang and also to get back into the Gym

powered by Scabenga



1 comment:

  1. Fair play....good to get out of Londres....and refreshed for what lies ahead x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...