Movember Begins


Hi,


Moustache Season is upon us, so I’ve decided to register for Movember and embrace the hair of the wild. I’ve pledged to cultivate a genuine 100% face grown moustache for 30 days to raise awareness and funds for men’s health, specifically prostate and testicular cancer. 


Now, I’m on the hunt for fellow trusty and fearless pioneers to join me by signing up to my team. Together we can change the face of men’s health. 


To join my Movember team go tohttps://www.movember.com/uk/register/details/team_id/274262 


Movember is about raising funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer. Did you know one man dies every hour from prostate cancer in the UK each year and more than 2,000 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year. 
The more people we can get to become Citizens of Movember, the more lives we can impact. You can either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or join as a Mo Sista to show your support and help recruit other Mo growers to the team. 


Once registered, Movember will send you all the information you need to raise funds and start raising awareness for men’s health as part of my Movember team.


If you’d like to find out more about the type of work you’d be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programmes We Fund section on the Movember website:http://uk.movember.com/about


Please join me at https://www.movember.com/uk/register/details/team_id/274262 


Craig Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...