eBay are Crooks

So some of you might be aware that I was trying to sell my Iphone 4 through eBay last week and I had a successful sale. I though brilliant I have won. The phone went for £370. It was above what I wanted for the phone.

How ever the happy tales does not end there. The buyer's account had been hacked by some asshole using what is called "Spoof Emails". Before I knew that the buyer's account was hacked I had already been posted. So bad luck for me.

Now most of you are thinking eBay being a brand that portrays trust in buying and selling on their site have held their hands up and say it is not their fault. How can this be....

Their software was hacked and eBay display all over their site "eBay Protection". What a load of bollocks. I have sent a lot of emails to them and they keep saying it is not their fault and they will help with a police investigation. Like that will come to anything. I will not stop till I get this phone back or get compensation from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...