iTunes - Pushased Items Lost

I am not sure if this has happened to anyone else but all my purchased items on iTunes were lost when I upgraded my software to 10.1. When I synced my phone it was saying that it could not find any of the songs or the apps and I would like to locate them from my computer.

If this has happened to you i know how to restore you purchased items with a few easy steps.


Step 1: To the right of File you will a tab called Store, click that.
Step 2: You will see towards the bottom you will see "Check for available downloads..", click that
Step 3: It will prompt you to enter your iTune account details
Step 4: The click Check.  Your purchases should begin downloading. If you receive an error message while downloading, try again after turning off any firewall or web-accelerator software that you may have installed.

iTunes should then start downloading all your purchased items again, all of them. Every item that you have brought from you iTunes account.

powered by Scabenga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...