Iphone 4 for Sale

I have decided to sell my Iphone 4 as I have tried it but I am deep down a Blackberry man. I though I would offer it to the people of Scabenga first before putting it on ebay. So if you know of anyone who wants one then point them in my direction.

The Iphone is 6 months old and in perfect working order. Had a case on it from day one.


So what will you be getting in this sale:

  • Iphone 4 (16 Gig) locked to Orange Network
  • 1 x USB and wall charger
  • 1 x earphones

Also you will get:

  • 3 overs for the phone (2 leather Executive cases and 1 Clip on cover)
  • There will also be a pack of 3 screen cover

Cost: £350 - The phone I want costs £350.


If you have any question please get in touch with me on 07858 353 723 or craig@scabenga.co.uk

Pictures 








If you have any question please get in touch with me on 07858 353 723 or craig@scabenga.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...